The Office will be closing on TUES 23rd December at 4pm
until MONDAY 12th January at 9am
To make or cancel Bookings during this time call or text
Rose on 0418 302 834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Messages left on the Office Phone after 4pm on 23rd Dec
will not be received until Mon 12th January.
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday period.
Our Monthly Gift Voucher results are now only announced on our Facebook page
Our Monthly Gift Voucher Draw results are now only announced on our Facebook page
What a Great response we had to our Fathers Day Draw!
Happy Fathers to OUR 7 Lucky Dads:
Sam A from Seabrook
Tuan T from Thomastown
Scott L from Williams Landing
Paul J from Glen Iris
Dan B from Reservoir
Judd N from Williamstown
Daniel L from Elsternwick
Any DADS who make a booking during August will be
entered into our Fathers Day Draw. Gift Vouchers
valued at $75.00 are available for 1 in every 5 entries.
We also have a seperate Draw (2 Vouchers available)
for Dads who have Permanent Ongoing Bookings.
Entry into Permanent Draw is automatic.
Names will be posted on the Website & Facebook page. Good Luck!
Fathers Day Gift Vouchers are valid for September only.
Victorian Babysitting Service acknowledges the BEST advertising
is WORD OF MOUTH. Customers who refer their friends and
colleagues to our Service will be entered into a MONTHLY DRAW
for a Babysitting Gift Voucher to the Value of $75.00.
In 2014, up to 5 Gift Vouchers will be drawn each Month (if 5 or less referrals, you are guaranteed a Voucher!)
If more than 5 referrals , ALL undrawn names will roll over to the next Monthly Draw.
AND, your Name will be entered into the Draw for every New Customer who mentions that you referred them ,
increasing your opportunity to receive multiple Gift Vouchers.
Smal Business - Big Service - Great Rates!
For further Information, call Rose on 9974 3995 or 0418 302 834 or email email@example.com
AUGUST REFERRAL DRAW - 5 GIFT VOUCHERS !!
Thank you to:
Kim R from Sth Yarra for referring Eleanor M from Albert Park
Kerrie W from Point Cook for referring Melissa M from Tarneit
Angela A-C from Maidstone for referring Kate B from Ascot Vale & Narelle P from Altona
(2 Vouchers on the way to you Angela. Thank you for posting on Buy Swap &Sell)
Alicia N from Aotona Nth for referring Daniel S from Newport.
Your Gift Vouchers are in the Post!
KEEP YOUR REFERRALS COMING TO BE ADDED INTO FUTURE DRAWS!
(previous Draws can be seen on www.facebook/victorianbabysitting)
SITTERS WANTED!! Recruiting NOW.
We are currently looking for Sitters in and around the following areas:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to call on:
Rose (03) 9974 3995 Mob: 0418 302 834 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* I was very impresses with Evet and the children loved her. I have never used a Babysitter before so I thought the children might play up. Evet must be magic though, because she ahd them batrhed and in bed by 8pm. Rebecca G, Footscray - Feb 2014
* Rada is an asset to your company and we appreciate all her care for our family. She is ALWAYS punctual. Knowing that I can schedule morning appointments without worrying about being late may seem like a minor detail, but it give me great reassurance, and is one less worry! Catherine M, Point Cook - Feb 2014
*Hi Rose, I would like to say how much we loved Vandana babysitting our children!! We were very impressed!! The children took to her straight away and felt very comfortable with her. We don't leave them with a sitter very often so it made us feel comfortable leaving them after seeing how comfortable the children were and how Vandana jumped straight in with them :) Very happy customers! Thank you so much for your services! Will be calling on her again!!! Brittney H, Eynesbury- Dec 2013
* I wanted to send you an email and let you know how wonderful Rosa was. My wife Christine and I felt very comfortable with Rosa’s kind and gentle manner with our daughter Sophia.Thank you very much for your baby sitting services, everything from start to finish was handled impeccably. Next time we are down for an event I will certainly be calling early to see if Rosa is available!Kevin O, NSW- Oct 2013
* This was my first time using a Babysitting Company and I was a little bit nervous. Nevertheless, the Babysitter provided for my 9 months old baby was extremely professional. My bub was so happy and didn’t cry during the whole time I was away (for 3 hours), which is a miracle. I had tried booking a couple of private nannies before, but was left at the last minute with a cancellation from them. Victorian Babysitting Service was my safe guard. I’m so thankful that you were able to provide me with a wonderful Sitter for my daughter. Will definitely use your services again! Ilona L, Mill Park - Jan 2013
* To Dear Rose, Thank you Victorian Babysitting Service for sending June to us. She has been a Godsend to my family and I. I trust her completely with my children. I knew upon our first meeting that she was someone special and having known her for some time now, her ability to create a bond with my children, could never be replaced. My son Michael loves her dearly, as do my other children Sophia and Jack. She is kind, considerate and always places my children first and having said that, I feel completely safe that my children are always in good hands, so that my husband and I can gather some much needed time for ourselves. I couldn’t have asked for a more caring, compassionate and experienced lady to take care of my Michael, who considers her as part of his family. Thank you June, and thanking you Rose.Suzanne T and Family, Point Cook - Dec 2012
* "Cleveland Winery Lancefield, uses the Victorian Babysitting Service for all their Babysitting needs and has done so for the past 8 years. We are extremely happy with this service, as we consistently received positive feedback from our Guests and their children. I have no hesitation in recommending and I use this service for my own family requirements." Tanya B Lancefield - Nov 2012
* Over the past 5 years I have regularly called on the VBS to attend our property at Woodend in the Macedon Ranges on behalf of Families who need a Sitter/s. I have had nothing but prompt & courteous service from Rose and her team. From my initial enquiry through to the night / day of the function / wedding, their Service is always reliable and efficient. I am confident in suggesting contact with the VBS next time you require the Services of a Trustworthy and Professional Babysitting Service. Ainsley Dineen Guest Relations & Function Co ordinator Woodend - Oct 2012
* We have been using the Victorian Babysitting Service for over 5 years now. We have found the Service by the owners to be really good. We don't have family in Melbourne so being able to tap into a network of lovely ladies who enjoy looking after children has been a real lifesaver for us and we have developed a few favorites over the years which have become a part of our extended family. I would recommend this Service to anybody needing some extra help. We have instigated a regular date night which has also been great for my husband and I! Dita G, Williamstown - Oct 2012